Source is seeking a bright, highly personable, motivated and multitasking Account Executive to join and support our creative and digital team.
Established over 30 years, Source is a well respected creative & digital agency based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We are looking for a full-time Account Executive to work alongside and support our team of creatives, developers and marketers, working on a range of B2B & B2C accounts across a wide and varied range of industry sectors.
The role and responsibilities
Supporting Senior Account Managers and Directors, you will be required to coordinate, manage and implement our client’s online and offline marketing activities.
We’re looking for a commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is highly personable & client-centric and thrives on ‘a job well done’. You should have a positive, proactive attitude and be a well organised multi-tasker, able to work independently or as part of a team.
Daily expectations include liaising with clients, meetings, writing proposals and pitch documents, presenting, coordinating and managing projects with designers & developers, answering and dealing with client enquiries and maintaining our client database & time management on projects – all whilst bringing your personality and creativity to the table and delivering a great client experience.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded. There are no constraints to your personal achievement and we are committed to developing team members in order to deliver a client focussed service.
Required experience for this role, you should be able to demonstrate;
- 2-3 years experience delivering projects within an agency, or inhouse marketing team including; strategy, branding, web development and digital marketing inc. paid ads, organic social, eMarketing and SEO
- being highly organised in coordinating and managing multiple projects with a clear and efficient working process and structure
- a creative and flexible mind, enjoying a challenge and problem solving
- a strong work ethic, goal oriented and results-driven
- being self-sufficient, knowing when to ask questions and when to be proactive
- working well under pressure and to deadlines
- being proactive in seeking opportunities including networking
- having excellent verbal & written communication and attention to detail
- experience and knowledge of Adobe InDesign, WordPress, PPC, SEO
- Hybrid working week – 3 days office/2 days home
- Flexibility around hours
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Holidays that increase the longer you’re with us
- An extra day off at Christmas
- Annual performance related bonus
- Referral Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials out
- Genuine warm and friendly team
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fruit basket
£24k – £28k (dependent on experience)
If you are looking to work with a passionate, friendly team, working in a relaxed and rewarding environment with clients and brands, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please email [email protected] with a covering letter, your CV, current salary and a 20-30 second video bite introducing yourself.