Source is seeking a passionate, motivated and multitasking individual to join our creative and digital team in the role of Account Executive.
Based in the beautiful market town of Shrewsbury, Source, established in 1991, is a highly successful, full service, communications agency providing brand, web and digital marketing expertise to businesses throughout Shropshire and the UK.
Our team is made up of passionate creatives, developers and marketers working on a range of B2B and B2C accounts covering an interesting and wide spectrum of industries.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative and rewarding environment, Source might just be for you. With a growing customer base, we are seeking an Account Executive who can help us win, manage and fulfil our clients needs. Working with the support of a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to coordinate, manage and implement clients online and offline marketing activities. We are looking for someone talented to join our team who is commercial, highly personable, proactive, extremely well organised, a multi-tasker, works well independently, creative and gets a kick out of giving excellent service.
The role and responsibilities
Under the supervision and with the support of a Senior Account Manager, daily expectations include, but are not limited to; client liaison including meetings, drafting proposals, presenting to clients, co-ordinating projects with designers and developers, answering and dealing with client enquiries and maintaining our client database & time management on projects – all while smiling and bringing your charm and creativity to the table and providing a great client experience.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offering and seek great people to join our tight knit team. If you enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, Source might just be for you.
Required experience should include:
- Experience within a marketing role or agency including branding, web development, digital marketing and strategy
- Highly organised in co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously with a clear and efficient working process and structure
- A creative and flexible mind, enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- A strong work ethic, goal oriented and results-driven
- Self-sufficient, knowing when to ask questions and when to be proactive
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Proactively sees opportunities and revels in providing a first-class service
- Passionate, driven, motivated, consistent, multitasking and takes responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office & Adobe InDesign
- Hybrid working – min. 3 days p/week office based
- Flexibility around hours
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Holidays that increase the longer you’re with us
- An extra day off at Christmas
- Annual performance related bonus
- Referral commission
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team lunch, dinner and socials out
- Genuine and friendly team
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fruit basket
- Fizzy (or beer!) Thursday
£24k – £28k
If you would like to be part of our chilled, but passionate team working in a rewarding environment with great brands, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please email [email protected] with your covering letter, CV and current salary.