Junior Web Developer
Source is seeking an enthusiastic Junior Website Developer to join our creative, web & digital marketing team.
Established over 30 years, Source is a well respected creative & digital agency based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We are looking for a full-time Junior Website Developer to work alongside and support our team of developers, creatives, and marketers, working on a range of B2B & B2C accounts across a wide and varied range of industry sectors.
The role and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include the development of client websites, as well as the ongoing support and maintenance of existing sites across a variety of platforms.
Development will include new builds, as well as ongoing development and support of existing sites (e.g. amending PHP scripts), investigating reported website issues working alongside other members of the team to identify and implement solutions and liaising with clients and other third parties, as required.
This role will require working three days a week on site in our studio, so candidates should be based within a commutable distance to Shrewsbury.
- Experience with WordPress development, plugin integration and WooCommerce
- Shopify experience preferred but not required
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with Google suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- A minimum of 1-2 years web development experience
- Experience with using website hosting control panels for basic server management
- Hybrid working – 3 days in our Shrewsbury office, 2 days home
- Flexible working hours
- Company contributed pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increases each year up to a maximum of 25 days)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team nights & lunches out
- Free on site parking
- Competitive salary
If you would like to be part of our chilled, but passionate team working in a rewarding environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please email Nick Richardson at [email protected] and Paula Savage [email protected] with your CV, relevant links to work and current salary.