Digital Marketing PPC/Paid Social Executive
We are searching for a bright, creative thinking, motivated Digital Marketing PPC Executive to join our established agency and implement PPC and digital marketing strategies for our clients.
A leading Shropshire brand and digital agency, Source began 30 years ago and has earned a reputation for exceptionally high standards and delivering very high service levels. We develop brands, packaging, websites, eCommerce and digital marketing strategies for a wide and varied range of both B2C and B2B businesses throughout Shropshire and further afield.
The role and responsibilities
We are looking for you to…
- work closely with the account managers, but own, plan, execute, manage and liaise with clients to create content and maximise their digital marketing investment across; PPC campaigns, paid social campaigns (across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and content creation across organic social campaigns, including Source
- proactively develop digital strategies that get results for clients, and be accountable for distribution of client’s budgets
- show strong project management skills including plan key tasks, manage milestones and coordination within the Source team
- deliver strong written skills and confidence throughout campaigns
- regularly report on goals & objectives to show client progress
- liaise directly with both clients and our internal design & technical teams to create, deliver strategies across our client portfolio
- manage and maintain client relationships and expectations at all times
- share insight with the team whilst having fun too
The successful applicant should work well within a small team and be proactive in making a difference in shaping the agency’s internal processes, ensuring the social media offering continually delivers quality, value and ROI for our clients.
Our team of creatives, developers, marketers and account managers is pretty awesome. Therefore we’re looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with fantastic digital communication skills and a perky personality to join us. We all work collaboratively to create the best solutions for our wide-ranging B2B and B2C clients, all in a chilled but fun working environment. Plus, you’ll get to work on some inspiring client projects and be rewarded with a competitive salary and career progression opportunities along the way.
- The opportunity for career progression and financial reward
- Flexible working – both hours and days from home
- Bonus scheme
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20 days + bank holidays. PLUS 1 day extra at Christmas
- Regular team nights or lunches out
- Genuinely awesome team to work with
- Fabulous open plan office space
- Free parking
If you would like to be part of our chilled, but passionate, hard working team working in a rewarding and positive environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] with your covering letter, CV and current salary.