Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are on the search for a passionate and motivated Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to work on both our own digital marketing and that of our clients.
Established 30 years ago, Source has a reputation for high quality, excellent service. A brand and digital communications agency, we develop brands, packaging, websites and digital marketing for businesses throughout Shropshire and beyond.
Our team is awesome, made up of creatives, developers, marketers and account managers. Working collaboratively, we create the best solutions for our wide range of B2B and B2C clients.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing all of the digital marketing clients. You will work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure all projects are managed to the highest standard.
With an existing and growing customer base, we require an up and coming digital marketing professional who can help us win, manage and fulfil our clients’ needs. From developing digital marketing strategies, to managing, implementing and reporting on ROI.
We are looking for someone who is commercially minded, has good leadership skills and is highly personable. You will be driven, extremely well organised, analytical, and creative. You’ll be someone who gets a kick out of delivering excellence and is passionate about all things digital marketing.
- Devise creative and cost-effective digital marketing strategies to drive online traffic to our own website and plan the same for clients by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition including market and campaign analysis
- Implement digital marketing strategies using social media advertising techniques, email marketing, PPC and SEO to drive content and brand awareness
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Closely monitor performance across all digital marketing campaigns, creating reports to assess ROI and agreed KPIs.
- Review and research all modern technologies to drive all content strategies
- Collaborate with the team where opportunities or recommendations are required
- Support with the coordination of all content marketing on our channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Email and our blog
- Provide advice and technical support for our clients
- Innovating processes to deliver and utilise emerging technologies
- Lead on the delivery and implementation of key digital marketing projects
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing specialising in social media (both paid and organic) PPC, SEO and content creation
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing databases, email and social media
- Experience working with WordPress, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Google Ads, Moz, Google Data Studio, Adobe Creative Suite and MailChimp
- Creative and articulate with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Solid knowledge of all social media platforms (including their advertising platforms ie/ Facebook Business Manager / Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Strong analytical skills for reporting as well as competitor monitoring and social listening skills
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team or client
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Up to date with the latest trends, news and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated, team player, with the ability to build and maintain good, trustworthy relationships
- Creative, confident and articulate with an eye for detail and happy to lead client presentations
- Happy to produce videos and webinars
- Able to stick to deadlines and the ability to think quickly and adapt to ongoing changes
- Excellent time, organisation and project management skills
- A thirst for all things data and digital keeping us at the forefront of new trends and content
- Working knowledge of HTML and e-commerce platforms is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced agency environment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in growing a business in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent, straightforward verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about CPD and sharing knowledge
- The opportunity for career progression and financial reward
- Genuinely awesome team to work with
- Fabulous open plan office space
- Flexible working – both hours and days from home
- Bonus scheme
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20 days plus bank holidays. PLUS an extra day off at Christmas
- Regular team nights or lunches out
- Free parking
If you would like to be part of our chilled, but passionate, hard working team working in a rewarding and positive environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected] with your covering letter, CV and current salary.