Source is seeking a passionate, qualified and motivated Account Manager to join our creative, web & digital marketing team.
Based in the beautiful town of Shrewsbury, Source is a highly successful full service communications agency providing brand, web and digital marketing expertise to businesses throughout Shropshire, the West Midlands and the wider UK. Our team is made up of creatives, programmers and marketers working on a wide range of B2B and B2C accounts covering a vast spectrum of industries.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team who is commercially-minded, highly personable, proactive, extremely well organised, multi-tasking, works well independently, creative and gets a kick out of giving excellent service.
If you would like to be part of this dynamic, creative, friendly and rewarding environment, Source might just be for you. With a growing customer base, we are seeking an Account Manager who can help win projects and excel in delivering our client’s needs by developing and maintaining successful relationships, through implementing online and offline marketing activities and making a positive contribution.
The role and responsibilities
Required basic experience should include:
- Experience within a marketing based role or agency
- Experience in managing projects – ideally co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organised with a clear working process and structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic & goal oriented
- A creative and flexible mind, enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving
- Self-sufficient, knowing when to ask questions and when to be proactive
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Works well independently as well as in a team
- Microsoft Office & Adobe InDesign for proposal writing
- Daily expectations will include; client liaison including meetings, proposal writing, presenting to clients, co-ordinating projects with the creative, developer and digital marketing teams and picking up inbound enquiries. Maintaining our client database weekly and recording time.
- All whilst smiling, having fun, bringing your creativity to the table and providing great service to our customers.
- Hybrid working – min. 3 days p/week office based
- Flexibility around hours
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Holidays that increase the longer you’re with us
- An extra day off at Christmas
- Annual performance bonus
- Referral commission
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team lunch and socials out
- Genuine and friendly team
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fruit basket
- Fizzy (or beer!) Friday
£28k – £35k
If you would like to be part of our chilled, but passionate team working in a rewarding environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and current salary.