Digital Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
Source is seeking a qualified and motivated individual to cover the maternity leave of our current Digital Marketing Executive.
Based in Shrewsbury, Source has been established since 1991. We are a successful brand and digital communications agency providing expertise to businesses throughout Shropshire, the West Midlands and London, working on a wide range of B2B and B2C accounts.
Personality is key. The right person will be professional and confident, highly personable with excellent verbal and writing skills, knowing when to listen and offer expert advice too. You will be extremely well organised with good attention to detail, a natural multi-tasker that works equally well on your own, as well as within a team - whilst enjoying a happy office environment.
The role will involve:
- Planning, managing and reporting for digital campaigns including SEO, PPC and social media
- Highlighting the benefits of digital marketing to potential clients
- Regular copy writing, both for clients and in-house for Source – as such, quality writing skills are essential
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience, preferably within an agency environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, coordinating multiple projects
- At least 1-2 years’ experience using Google Analytics for website traffic analysis and Google Search Console
- At least 1-2 years’ experience auditing, planning and running SEO campaigns (content SEO, technical SEO and link building)
- At least 1-2 years’ experience auditing, creating and running Google AdWords campaigns
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram, as well as experience managing Hootsuite, Buffer or other social media management software
- Basic experience of HTML, PHP and CMS systems including WordPress and Magento. Joomla knowledge is a bonus
- Strong Microsoft Office experience and Adobe InDesign for proposals and quotes
- Ability to pick up other software platforms quickly when required
- Experience auditing and writing digital marketing plans and strategies
Other daily expectations include, but are not limited to:
Answering phone calls when necessary, meeting clients, writing and delivering proposals, presenting, coordinating projects with programmers and designers, answering customer questions and technical queries, keeping our client database up to date and recording your own time on our system... all whilst smiling, having fun, bringing your creativity to the table and providing a great service to our customers.
We are looking to appoint someone as soon as possible with a start date of the end of October, so that they have the opportunity to work with our current Digital Marketing Executive – developing a knowledge of our clients and work process – before maternity leave begins on 3rd November 2017.